Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ready, Set, Go

Since this is my first year teaching, I plan to use this blog to help me record lessons along with what worked and what I should change for next year. I've been gathering materials from everywhere: music books, activity book, my own ideas and even Pinterest! Since I've been collecting from so many places, I want to have a central location to upload it all to. And so, here it is!

As of right now, I'd say I'm about 60% of the way done on my curriculum. I've got it all mapped out as far as which concepts to teach when. All I have left to do is decided which materials I will use to teach each concept. I really feel like that is the easy part.

As I create more lessons, I will post them here along with pictures! Pictures are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment