Saturday, August 3, 2013

Guest Post and Freebies!

In the spirit of "Back to School", my sister (who is starting her internship with the math department at a Knoxville, TN high school) designed a planning packet and included related arts teacher in her designs!

I voiced my complaint that I have 7 classes a day and typically can't find plan books that accommodate that many blocks for lesson planning. I'm sure there are others that can sympathize. So, she created a plan book for secondary teachers (weekly pages) and related arts teachers for K-5, 6-8 and K-7. The best part...they are SO cute and trendy!

Here is a shot of the contents.



Below are some previews
Cover

Related Arts K-5

Secondary Weekly

 Like the blue quatrefoil? Here is the link! (All three class breakdowns are in one file.)


Cover

Secondary Weekly

Like the teal? Here is the link! (Again, all three types are in one file.)

No comments:

Post a Comment