Friday, August 3, 2012

Boomwhacker Music: Holiday Tunes


It seems that I have gone Boomwhackers crazy! And it also seems as if I'm arranging all my classroom tunes for instruments! I figured, why order music for the Boomwhackers when I can write it exactly the way I want it. So here's what I came up with... an arrangement of Jingle Bells! I included page two if anyone is interested in using this. (By the way, I have 5 more tunes to write out just like this.)

And let me just say, this was all created using Powerpoint! Who knew!? I drew the rests with the pencil tool and grouped the circle and line shapes for the notes. The best part is when I'm ready to use this, I just start the slideshow and project it onto my board (until my smart board comes, that is).

Boomwhackers have me so excited for 3rd grade!!!!
 


Update: Here is my newest arrangement of Jolly Old St. Nick



3 comments:

  1. This is great!!! I'm going to have some of my 2nd graders play Jolly Old St. Nick at our Christmas show!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete