Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pre-K Music Class....Check

In 11 days, there will be kids in my classroom!! I'm getting very excited, but one part of my job has me pretty uneasy...Pre-K! I don't have a lot of experience with preschoolers so I guess it's just a fear of the unknown. I've been putting off planning for a month now so today I knuckled down and did some Pre-K research and what I found was awesome!

First off, many thanks to Prekinders.com and Thelittlebeethovens.com 
These two sites have put my mind at ease! There are so many great ideas and detailed lessons that made me realize I was over-thinking this Pre-K thing. I actually excited about teaching them now. 

I found 16 pages worth of games, songs, book and activities that I would like to use with my students. I have Halloween and Christmas covered so far and I have activities to do with the many instruments in my room. I even have a Preschool playlist on my Zune now! 

As soon as I have my Pre-K curriculum completed, I'll post that. If you ever need ANYTHING Pre-k related, check out those sites!


PreKinders 

No comments:

Post a Comment